CUSTOMS BROKERAGE DEPARTMENT
Your goods deserve our total interest, and for that reason you should regard us as an extension of your logistics department. Never hesitate to call us and ask for information. Our team of advisers will be delighted to deal with your queries.
• Clearance of imports and exports.
• Co-ordination and attendance on behalf of the importer/exporter at customs inspections.
• Advice on customs regulations.
• Management of documentation for customs transit operations.
• Tax consultancy service
• Individual packaging solutions for all kind of goods
• Competent guidance until the final delivery
• downsizing of transport costs
• Customized crates, pallets or racks
• Transports of all kind of goods
without transport insurance there is no compensation in the case of natural disasters, damage during loading/unloading, movements of goods, third party fault or general average
• Issue of insurance certificates in accordance with your request
• The policy includes all transportations, independent of the person who arranges the transport
• You save time and you can stop worrying about transport insurance for every part of the transportation route.
EXHIBITION HANDLING :
At LMG Group, we offer a full range of exhibition logistics and associated exhibition transport services, for both domestic and international events.
Our expert team supports you by managing all your domestic and international transport, customs and on-site.
We have a worldwide network of Agents who are assisted by a highly skilled team, having a vast experience of exhibition handling and working at major international venues.
When time constraints are in place, whether from previous events or from new product availability, LMG group is ideally placed to arrange for the shipment of your goods by air from your premises to your stand at any worldwide event.
Don't know what mean of transportation would be right for you, or you need someone for full supply chain management? Please contact us. Our team of professionals will be happy to help.